WELCOME TO THE WOODS.
On behalf of the residents and The Groves Community Association, let us be one of the first to congratulate you on your new home in The Groves! This quick reference guide will provide you with all the tools needed to start living your new lifestyle in the woods:
The Groves, a new kind of planned community by Ashlar Development, is where lifestyle meets nature. Ashlar contracts with CCMC for community management services on behalf of the residents. CCMC, a national leader in community management, provides a dedicated team to assist in overseeing and maintaining the daily operations of the community.
To ensure you are getting the most out of your new community we invite you to email your community association team to receive your amenity agreement, welcome package, (2) key fobs and pool wrist bands for residents ages 13 and up.
- Engage with neighbors and stay up to date on everything lifestyle by following @TheGrovesLifestyle on Facebook and Instagram.
- Receive weekly e-mail communication from the association team including Sunday E-News, event blasts, and important community updates.
- Register at LifeAtTheGroves.com to have access to the *new resident* section, resource document library, event registration, applications, and much more. Please allow up to 24 hours for login to be approved.
From toddlers to 55+, we host a variety of events for all interests so you can mingle at the next adult social or catch the next yoga class. Now that you’ve moved in, we invite you out to explore the trails and parks, meet your neighbors, and experience what living life in the woods is all about.
MEET YOUR TEAM
To best serve residents, your community association team is located on-site, inside the Lifestyle Center at 17317 Cathedral Pines Dr. For in-person appointments, it is preferred for residents to email or call ahead at 832-777-0400 during business hours from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
KEY FOB ACCESS
Monday - Sunday
6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Monday - Sunday
4:00 am - 11:00 pm
Hearth Pool (Opens April 2021)
Tuesday - Sunday
5:00 am* - 9:00 pm
*11:00 am on Thursdays
- Billed quarterly: Due the 1st of January, April, July, and October
- Receive statement in the mail the month before due date
- E-Statements, Online payments and direct debit options available
Is your tree dead or dying? Residents may submit an application for approval to be removed at the homeowners expense. A certified arborsit will come out and review your tree to determine whether or not it can be removed.
The Groves requires all Owners to submit an application for any exterior improvement. Applications are reviewed for approval by the Architectural Control Committee. The Committee has up to 45 days to form a decision following receipt of the completed application, payment(s), and plans. We ask that you please submit your applications timely to avoid delays. A Resident must receive written approval prior to construction or modification of improvements commencing.
TRASH + RECYCLE
- Best Trash Service days are Tuesdays and Fridays, with recycling on Fridays. Recycle bins can be requested by contacting Best Trash at 281-313-2378.
- Large items such as appliances and furniture can be picked up but no more than two (2) large items per household.
- Please have trash at the curb by 7:00 am on trash day.
- Trash cans must be purchased by the Resident, and must not be larger than 50 gallons.
- Trash cans and recycle bins must be stored out of public view, with the exception of collection days.
Electricity: Visit www.powertochoose.com to compare offers and choose the electric plan that’s right for you
Gas: CenterPoint Energy | 713-659-2111
Water + Sewer: MUD 504 | https://www.inframark.com/ | 281-579-4500
Xfinity (Comcast): www.xfinity.com | 1-800-934-6489
AT&T: att.com/residents | 877-910-0501
The Groves Community Association (832-777-0400 | LifeAtTheGroves.com)
- Amenity Operations & Maintenance
- Architectural Modifications
- Tree Removal Requests
- Assessment Questions
- Association Budget
- Association Financial Statements
- Community Website Support
- Deed Restriction Enforcement
- Facility Rentals
- Lifestyle & Fitness Programs
- Overall Management of Community
- Community Communications
- Common Area Development
- Community Planning & Design
- Construction of Amenities
- Home Construction
- Home Sales
- Warranty Issues
- Lot Drainage Issues (Within Warranty Period)
- Model Homes
MUD 504 (Inframark.com)
- Fire Hydrant Maintenance
- Storm-water Drainage
- Trash Service (Best Trash 281-313-2378)
Harris County Precinct 2 (713-755-5000 | hcp2.com)
- Dead Animals on Roadways
- Sidewalk Ramp Repairs
- Stop and Speed Limit Sign Requests
- Street Cleaning
- Street Issues: Standing Water, Drainage, Flooding
- Loose Dogs (Animal Control 281-999-3191)
- Traffic Signal Issues & Requests
Harris County Precinct 4 (281-376-3472 | constablepct4.com)
- Life-threatening Emergencies
- Suspicious Persons, Vehicles, Activity
- Traffic Issues: Speeding, Running Stop Signs
- Vacation Watches
CenterPoint Energy (713-207-2222 | centerpointenergy.com)
- Gas Smell/Leak
- Power Outages
- Street Lights: Outages, Stays On, Repairs, Leaning
U.S. Postal Service (281-540-1775 | b.link/HumbleUSPS)
- Acquire Mailbox Key
- USPS Complaints
- Pay Assessments On Time
- Maintain Home & Landscaping
- Replacement Mailbox Keys
- Comply with Deed Restrictions & Community Rules
- Sidewalk Maintenance (Located on lot)